Metflex are a global supplier of precision rubber moulded components across multiple industries;
With over 95 years of experience and expertise, our products and services are second to none: Metflex are able to offer a complete service, incorporating material development, concept planning, full project management, design, manufacture and tool trialling. This suite of services ensures our customers receive rubber mouldings that are the most suitable for their applications.
Metflex Rubber Components are found across a wide range of Industrial products.The Gas Energy market is expanding, and Gas Meter Diaphragms are found in modern Smart Meters. Membranes and Seals form an integral key part of Regulators. Our Track pads, Piggyback blocks, ring seals and Clamp Inner Liners are found in the global Oil and Gas Subsea industries. Coupling blocks which operate In Compression appear in the Coupling market in applications as diverse as Marine, Steel Making, Power Generation and Mass Transit.
Our capabilities include;
- Full mixing facilities for the compounding of various rubber formulations including Nitrile, Natural, EPDM, Butyl and Neoprene
- Fully equipped laboratory for compound testing and material development
- Quality assurance and control throughout all stages of manufacture
- Compression and Injection Moulding
- Spread Coated Fabric
- Rubber to Metal Bonding
Our technical capabilities include:
- Precision Rubber Components including Rubber Shut off Seals
- Rubber to metal bonding
- Large block mouldings of up to 30Kg shot weight
- Ultra-thin section parts including diaphragms from 0.15mm thick
- Coated fabrics, fibre insertion and fibre dispersion technologies
Our material and technical capabilities are matched by our in-house and overseas manufacturing facilities, which include injection, compression and transfer and flashless/waste less moulding capabilities. In addition we also extrude, form and cut rubber to our customers’ requirements.
Talk to our sales team for your compound & rubber mouldings requirements.
Call 01254 884171 or Email Us